Monday, June 2, 2014

One Word : Phobia

Bismillahirrahmanirahim. 
Seriously, I dont write here for a very long time kan?
I miss you beloog :P
Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Gonna finish my first year in this huge IIUM Kuantan. Huge but empty. Not much in here. Seriously. So, first year as biomedical student aka future scientist (Actually, its a big field to discover) almost every week will busy with lab report, assignment and etc. Usrah and all sort that 'not academic related' is a way to gain something for my soul. Yeah, exactly. I learn a lot , lotsss~this one year. Struggle, striving  with no one but myself. Peoples give me high expectations. Alhamdulillah. Its not because I am that good but it is because Allah covered my sins. Allahurobbi. But still you peoples, your high expectation does not change me into an angel as I am still human.


"kadang,
penat nak percaya orang,
kadang,
penat nak sayang orang.
sebab,
penat pujuk hati supaya jadi kuat."


No comments:

Post a Comment